As the end of the NFL season approaches there are many people who are already in the process of planning play off parties and Super Bowl events. From planning for drink coasters to match the teams who will be playing at the end of the season to organizing temporary tattoos for kids, as well as a few other team related crafts, parties can be a fun way to celebrate your team making it to the big game.
Whether you are looking for custom drink coasters for a football or a retirement party, organizing your plans ahead of time is always a good idea. And while some groups of friends like certain kinds of beer and some very traditional snacks, other people enjoy trying something new. As a result, some parties follow specific themes and include related menu items.
Birthday Parties for Your Children Allow You to Celebrate with Friends and Family
Even when the football season is over, there are still plenty of ways for families to celebrate. From first year birthday parties to Sweet Sixteen celebrations, many families spend a great deal of time planning for the parties that they have for their children.
The littlest of girls are often big fans of various types of glitter temporary tattoos. As a party favor, a tattoo station is often very popular. Likewise, having matching plates, napkins, cups, and drink coasters can help add a little extra detail to any party.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the plans that go into the parties that help Americans celebrate birthdays, football games, and other events:
- Beermats, more commonly known as beverage coasters, were first introduced by a German printing company in 1880.
- 82% of parents indicated that the cake is the most important part of their child?s birthday party, according to a Country Crock survey of 1,000 parents.
- 61% of parents indicated that they prefer homemade over store-bought cakes, according to the same Country Crock survey.
- Glitter as we know it today was invented in the 1930s, and is a part of many parties and celebrations today.
- In addition to the millions of people who watch NFL football during the season every week, an estimated 111.3 million people tuned in to watch 2017 Super Bowl, so it is obvious that football gatherings deserve some custom components so your party will stand out from other parties during the year.
When is your next party? Do you have all of the details planned to make sure that when the party arrives you can enjoy yourself instead of worrying about unfinished details.