School Pride Apparel Are Big Sellers to Current Students and Alums Alike
You have helped your two daughters plan for many pieces of club and school spirit gear.
From custom fundraising apparel for elementary schools to clothing items to custom business apparel when you roll out a new product, making the decision to create a new design is often the right decision. When parents, grandparents, and other family members want to find a way to make sure that they support a school or a team an apparel fundraising purchase is often the best decision.
The company and team sports apparel industry is a major contributor to the nation’s economy. From college gymnastics teams that sell shirts to raise funds for their once every three year trip to Alaska to companies that print new shirts for trade shows, apparel is a much wanted and worn gift item.
Fundraising Apparel Helps Many Groups Achieve Their Goals
Many groups have the need for additional funds, especially at the beginning of a sports season or school year. Finding the right project, in fact, can solve many financial problems. Creating a new t shirt design for a club, team, or school can help you encourage your
- $3,100 is the average amount of money generated by product fundraisers for schools and non-profits.
- Fundraising companies donated as much as $4.8 million worth of goods to charity in the last 12 months.
- 62% of Americans claim to own more than 10 t-shirts in their wardrobe, equaling as many as 1.5 billion shirts.
- 73% of school fundraising sales are made by elementary school parents, students, and volunteers
- 64% of Millennials indicate that they prefer to fundraise through walking, running, or cycling events.
- 2 billion t-shirts are sold worldwide each year.
You may not be able to buy all of the equipment and costumes that your daughter’s school and club can afford, but you can help organize an apparel fundraising event for that purpose. A strong graphic design is a great way to make sure that you are able to encourage people to buy another t shirt from a group or a school that is a part of your life.